- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Options available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Security procedures to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the data.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Insurance Damage Repair is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have the ability to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party.
Insurance Damage Repair uses the information you provide to respond to inquiries you, our customers and potential customers, have submitted. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information is Important to Us
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or phone number on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
For your protection, Insurance Damage Repair does not collect any sensitive information such as credit card data, social security numbers, etc. via our website. And if at anytime in the future we change this policy, that information will be encrypted and transmitted to us in a safe and secure way.
Insurance Damage Repair protects your confidential information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or remediation experts) are granted access to your personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.